Hi!
I'm trying to export a site to pdf and am following the instructions as described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+PDF?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fconfluence.atlassian.com%2Fdisplay%2FDOC%2FExporting%2BConfluence%2BPages%2Band%2BSpaces%2Bto%2BPDF&application=cac
When coming to step 7, there is no prompt to save the exported file. What could be wrong? I'm running Atlassian on-demand/cloud.
Hey Hjard,
Actually there is a hyperlink on the word here when the process is over:
upload.png
If you click that you should be able to download your pdf.
In case you are not seeing that here hyperlink try validate your browser version since on IE11 that link does not shows up as you can see in bellow BUG:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35553
Same Problem here and yes, IE 11
Added all details into the Ticket already.
Any findings yet @Deividi Luvison or a workaround? Because our work stopped because according our IT rules we're not allowed to use any other browser than IE...
Will check internally for that, if I get any info will update into the bug .
Thx mate. BTW: in Developer Mode I can set to IE9, than is works. But it's just for testing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.