I would like to have non-working hours excluded from the sprint burndown chart. Is this possible? (I can find configuration for working days only)
That should be it. https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-working-days
Are you seeing otherwise?
This page is only about working days, not working hours.
What do you mean by non-working hours?
We work from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. but when we have a sprint of one week there are 24 hours in de burndown chart.
I just post a little reply here because this thing seems to be not implemented, yet. Please notify me when it will be implemented.
I would also still like to see this implemented... Still looks silly we flatline in the burndown during night hours.Please make this available, like the non-working-days
I too always found that ridiculous that the burndown line would include non-working hours (nights).
In fact, I wonder why Jira draws a point for every damn change in remaining hours, be it every minutes. Usually, you draw a burndown line with the total remaining hours every day, not every single minute.
There should be an option to do just that, so either view the full details with every single changes over time, or a daily sum up view.
You have to go into your board settings and then under "Estimation" there is an option to select "Original Time Estimate" instead of "Story Points"
It's mid-2021 and I'm still not seeing an option to set or hide non-working hours. It makes the gradient of the 'expected time' graph misleading, because it assumes you're going to be working at a constant rate even when you're asleep, which is mad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.