I'm evaluating the OnDemand suite of services for my employer, specifically Jira, Confluence and GreenHopper. I would much rather use Mercurial than Subversion as a code repository, however, so I've been trying, and failing, to get BitBucket and Jira to play together.
My Jira setup screen:

As you can see, I've disabled SVN, CVS and Github repos, and connected with a BitBucket repo, "princerupert". Here are a list of checkins that I've performed recently:

They go unnoticed by jira, however:

You may notice the SVN repo creation notice in the activity stream there; I created it inadvertently by looking at crucible (or fisheye, can't remember which). I subsequently disabled them, though. But maybe that's the problem -- is Jira inextricably tied to that SVN repo because it was created first?
This is a screenshot from the BitBucket administration page that shows the POST command URL, given to me by Jira, that is supposed to inform Jira of checkins:

Any thoughts? The POST url seems a little funny to
me, being just a path with no domain name. I've tried prefixing the url with my host (http://rastabbqtest.jira.com) but still nothing.