You can find it into marketplace, check below link:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/confluence/popular?hosting=cloud
Regards,
Hi Italo, Thanks for your quick response, but I need something that the default marketplace.atlassian.com filters do not provide. We are evaluating whether to go with Confluence Server or Cloud and we plan to use Confluence for out technical documentation. I need to know ALL of the add ons for both versions: Server and Cloud. Your filters only give me these choices: Staff Picks, Top Rated, Most Popular, etc. Thanks again for responding so quickly, Ollie
Oops, I made a type...We plan to use Confluence for our technical documentation.
Usually we look up for the plugins that we need. I don't know any page that contains all plugins for Confluence Server or Cloud, this would be a great information. Maybe someone from Atlassian team have access to this information and share with us Regards,
Hi Ollie,
Thought you may be interested in Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud as you're looking at using Confluence for technical documentation. This is exactly what we use it for at docs.arijea.com.
If I can be of any help let me know (+1 415 568 7064).
Cheers,Nick Muldoon (@njm)Arijea
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.