I recently changed our workflow (using Jira on Demand V6.2) to include the following steps: Open >> In Progress >> Code Review >> AC Review >> Done. We were using Jira's Simplified Workflow, but wanted to insert the Code and Acceptance Criteria Reviews. Since I made that change the Resolution field (Status) is causing every issue to be resolved when any update is made to the issue. As simple as adding Story Points will cause the issue to be marked (crossed over) as "Resolved". The resolution label does not affect the behaviour at all. If I hide the Resolution fielf the problem goes away, but then we cannot tag issues as "Resolved".
There is no way for me to change the Resolution from Required to Optional. Also the issue stays "Resolved" even if I close it and Re-open it. NOTE: nI also have tried changing the final step to "Close" instead of "Done" and it has no effect on the problem.
Help. I am at a lost, anyone can suggest how to solve the problem? Is it a Issue Screen setting? Is it a Workflow Screen setting? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thx. CD