This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Best practices for IT teams using JIRA Service Desk
hello,
I have installed service desk on our jira.
https://itelios-sas.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/create/1
But I would like translate several elements but I don't found how :
1°) On this page:
https://itelios-sas.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
On the search bar, there is a text : What do you need help With ? ==> how can I translate this ?
2°) On this page:
There is summarize problem, Description, attachment ... ==> How can I translate this ?
Thanks for your response
Hi Aurélie,
I don't really understand what you need. Translating some fields?
Furthermore, we can't access at your ServiceDesk without a login
Damien.
I add this screenshot for more understanding.
Ok, that's more clear
Do you have access to the ServiceDesk? (not customer portal)
And, are you an administator?
yes I am
Ah, bon, tu es française, j'avais commencé à rédiger un guide pratique pour l'utilisation de JIRA Service Desk. Bien qu'incomplet, tu devrais trouver les informations que tu recherches.
N'hésites pas à revenir vers moi si cela n'est toujours pas clair!
Au temps pour moi... Comme quoi, la fatigue n'aide pas...
Alors, pour changer les champs, va sur:
Administration > Projets > Types de requêtes
Puis, sur le type de requêtes souhaitée, "Modifier les champs"
Et voilà, aussi simple que ça!
Désolé d'avoir mis autant de temps à percuter...
Hello, this post is quite old; however, I recently came across this same issue, and would like to detail how we managed to solve it in our Org:
Our Company is based in Mexico, so 99% of our internal customers & team members speak Spanish natively.
We found that keeping the JSM project with a default Language set to English, and using the translations combined with the Customer portal Language setting, created the best experience, with less Admin overhead:
I know this is a long post, I hope this information can help any other Admins out there in the Community!
Cheers!
Jaime.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.