Hi,
I am trying to create an applicationlink between JIRA and Confluence. It is not working as expected.
Can you please help me?
Bibhu Mishra
Xactly Corporation
bmishra@xactlycorp.com
Hi Bibhu,Are you trying to make an application link between an OnDemand application and a local running application?
We have the JIRA as well as the Confluence running locally on the same server. It is not an on Demand.
Are you using an https url? If so, you will have to import the target application's public certificate into the Java keystore of the source app.
See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services for similar stuff. It is the same principle.
No, I am not using the https URL.
I seem to have the same problem. Is there a solution for this?
I'm also having the same problem
The same problem, Is there some full and sorted step-by-step instructions? It's so surprising why there is no some kind of instruction with SSL supported atlassian products
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.