Does anyone know that when JIRA is hosted in the cloud, is it fedramp certified?
Hi, David.
I couldn't find anything about Atlassian Cloud and Fedramp, but this security page may be useful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
I can't find anything regarding FedRAMP certification for Atlassian Cloud either. This is a very important matter for my entire team.
If anyone could please provide a link so that I can start helping my group work through this, I would really appreciate it. Last thing I want to do is get caught flat-footed on this.
Thank you all
Atlassian has not gone through the FEDRAMP process. We actually researched using the SAAS offerings a few years ago and it was not beginning the process so we stuck to the self hosted option.
You can search applications here that are and in progress.
https://marketplace.fedramp.gov/#/products
@Jason Johnson do you know of any Atlassian alternatives that are FedRamp approved? Or, are you saying that the self hosted option has allowed you to mitigate the concern?
Following this thread, any update. As Jira Server starts to sunset, what alternatives are there. For our specific use case Jira Data Center is one of the options, but we don't have that many users and its too costly.
We use the DataCenter version of it currently and mitigate the risk by hosting it ourself. @Ryan Nelson here a list of everything https://marketplace.fedramp.gov Trello is on there kind of similar. Im not sure why Atlassian has not even started this proccess with the large number of people wanting to use it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.