I was told that community forum is only available for Confluence server. Just wondering if there is a similar plugin or any way to get this working with Confluence cloud?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.forums
I'm afraid not, there are no equivalents for Cloud, and no way to make that one work on Cloud either. (Yet, I'll ask the product manager if there's any chance of a "Connect" version)
I think the closest you can get is probably "Confluence Questions", which is not really a forum, although it has some similarities. (You're looking at it now, although this version does have a few tweaks)
Thanks for your response. "Confluence Questions" only satisfies one of our requirement. But we are looking for hosting a discussion board which includes Q/A, Announcement, Discussion, Voting etc etc.
I was doing google and found following plugin. Any one using the discussion plugin and have any feedback/opinions/insight which can be shared.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.plugins.discussion
Thanks
Again, that's not available for Cloud.
Sorry, just realized. Thanks for the response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.