I have several e-reminders setup and many of the expected recipients are not receiving the emails. I checked with several different expected recipients on a couple different e-reminders. How can I trouble shoot or verify the emails are getting sent.
Thanks in advance,
Brian McGinnis
What do you mean by e-reminders? JIRA subscriptions? If some people are getting them, and not others, then the problem is outside of JIRA. I would tell these people to check their filters / spam. If they are outside of your company, then their mail admins may need to help.
Sorry this is in relation to the BugIO JIRA add-on, e-reminders. And I have had the recipients check their spam.
I added the label for the plugin to this question in hopes of getting the right attention. As this is a paid add-on, they should provide official support for it as well. You can contact them via: support@bugsio.com
Thanks Boris, I did send a support request to the BugsIO email. This was where the the support link off the e-reminders add-on dumped me so this is where I asked the question. I would suggest that if you don't want add-on questions in this forum you have the link go somewhere else. Thanks for the prompt response, I will work on getting a response from the add-on providers BugsIO.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.