I've put the filename in quotes, but it seems the OAD CSV importer still doesn't properly parse it. All other attachments are working as expected. Is this just broken or is there a way to escape it that is undocumented?
Hi Steve
This issue may be caused because the attachment file being imported has special characters (e.g. space) in the file name, which are not supported in the file URI scheme used during the CSV attachment import.
I ended up having to replace ; in filenames with _ to work around. This is not really an actual fix...
This is specifically an issue with the ; (semicolon character). I'm already properly escaping spaces. Unfortunately this example is not the situation to which I refer.
Just attempting to get this question closed at this point...
I just had this same problem. Ricardo was right, URL Encode the filename such that ";" becomes "%3B" and this should start working.
This is the better solution. Apparently past Steve didn't quite grok solution #2 in the link Ricardo originally provided.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.