This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the Backlog
Can we move a Sprint up in the backlog so it is the first one? The Sprint is started.
Hi Wendy,
If the sprint is started it cannot be moved and it is always the first sprint in the backlog. You can reorder the future sprints(sprints which are not started) but they will always be below a started sprint. Also you can only start only the top not started sprint.
Regards,
Peter
What about reordering multiple active sprints in the backlog? I'd really like a specific sprint (the one directly managed only from that board) to always show up first.
Dear Atlassian team,
it would be very beneficial to be able1) to move a sprint to the top, or2) create a sprint directly below the running one.
We use sprints to group work packages (because they can be collapsed, which is useful).
Currently, when adding a sprint, it is always added on the bottom.Sol we have to click "Move Sprint up" 10 times or so, which is annoying.
I totally agree. I wonder if Atlassian has this feature in their product backlog roadmap
Yes, if enough people comment on this :-) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72636
Thank you Martin. I added a comment.
Hello @Janice Karin
Unfortunately it is not possible currently to do this though there is a feature request for this, it is a request for Jira Server and DC though it does also affect cloud. I would recommend voting for this issue and commenting on t=your use case in the feature request.
Hope this helps,
Danny
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.