Is there any way to go back to the previous navigation? We're finding the new navigation much harder to use. It's a complaint I'm hearing from pretty much everyone at work.
A couple of specific issues:
* It now takes more clicks to get to the Agile board. I would rather be able to quickly jump to the current one, and change it there if I need to. The new drop-down isn't as easy.
* Our biggest issue here, however, is Crucible - there used to be a quick link to "Reviews" at the top. That's gone now. Instead, you have to use the drop-down and find it in the list.
* And even worse - going BACK to Agile from Crucible requires going back to the Dashboard first - all the navigation is gone when you go to Crucible.
The old navigation was easier to use. Please bring it back, or find a way to give us an option to use it instead.