I created a title page for PDF exports and added some Text, logos etc.
However i didnt manage to export the name of the page that i am currently exporting.
I have the need to add a title page to specific PDF export with content that i dont need in confluence itself, hence why i cant use the export/print to pdf option. I am therefor using the space tool for exporting spaces to PDF and limit the export to one page at a time.
In the CSS/HTML, i added company logo, address and a signature box. Above the signature box, i need the page name of the space sub site that i am currently exporting. Copy pasting is not an option, because i will reuse this title page for about 50 pages that i export, so i need a variable that i can access in the CSS/HTML. How i do that?