Confluence began throwing a "Something's gone wrong" error every time I log in. I noticed my favorites are no longer available or displayed; instead I have to click into the list of spaces and find the sites I wish to edit in. Within that interface, those pages are marked as favorites, they just no longer show on the home page.
confluence-not-showing-favorites-something-wrong.png
I've cleared cookies, logged in and out. Regardless, every time i get that 'something's gone wrong' error.
I'm seeing a GET 500 error in the console with batch.js, as well as other errors. I'm attaching screengrabs.
You should contact Atlassian Support about this issue at support.atlassian.com.
I can't. They require an SEN number, which is under tight control by our admin. I'm just a user, and there's no option that I can find for getting support for the peons like me.
I created a ticket for you at support.atlassian.net. It references this Atlassian Answers question so please keep it around so that the support engineer can see what is going on. Cheers.
@Robert Massaioli thank you very much!
Atlassian Support has marked this as closed. I'm glad it's working for you again.
@Robert Massaioli – thank you once again for opening that for me. I really really appreciate it!!!
We have recently gone to the cloud version for confluence and recently have been receiving the "something's gone wrong" error. Is it best to contact support.atlassian.net still?
3m -- they resolved the issue for me, so I'd say yes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.