One of our JIRA projects is to track some business process where we want issues to be resolved in the future, i.e. I go there and want to say that "this issue should flip to be Resolved on the 17th December".
Is this possible on JIRA Cloud? I've seen the JIRA Automation Plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugin.automation.jira-automation-plugin) that looks like something we could use but it's not available on Cloud.
Use your favorite job scheduler to run the transitionIssue command from JIRA Command Line Interface (CLI). If you use Bamboo, it is even easier to schedule it.
Unfortunately this is not available for Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.jira.acli
Well, it won't resolve the issue for you, but you can set a reminder for yourself to resolve the issue using the add-on that I wrote called My Reminders. It's completely free to install and use.
Thank you. This might do the trick although I hope there is a complete automated solution out there too.
However, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.jira.cli is available for Cloud and that is what all you need to solve the problem.
Ah, yes indeed, wasn't familiar with this. Thank you, then this looks like the right solution!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.