I would like that users can see only people that have access to the spaces they themselves have access to. i do not want that any user can see all people of all available spaces. How can I do this if using confluence hosted on Atlassian servers. So command lines are obviously not an option.
Hello Stefan, support is able to at least provide a partial fix. Here is the relevant comment on Atlassian's JIRA instance.
You can't do this. The view of other users is simply on or off. On Cloud, there's nothing available to change that at all either.
This is unfortunate. Imho it would be a great feature to let users see only people in their space (optionally I mean, configurable)
Thanks for your response Nic.
Still no solution for cloud based Confluence ?
Nope, nor server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.