I want to renew my Atlassian OnDemand account , but i can't...
When i updated my payment details and entered my card information , it writes that
"Order is queued for processing" but still nothing is happens.
Capture.PNG
Hi Beka,
I would contact Atlassian Support (http://support.atlassian.com) with questions like this. I'm sure they can help you.
Best,
Maarten
I already opened ticket in support page . I want to renew/restore my on demand account .
But no one paying attention
Hi Beka
At the same time you can then email to sales@atlassian.com about your renewal request. Besides, please do ensure that you raise a support request under customer advocate project so that the sales team can assist you on this matter.
I have the same problem and submitted my request, so this must be something that happened recently w/ the ondemand instances. This happened after my 7 day trial expired so, it probably won't help anyone on this thread but in the future it would be best to make sure credit card information is updated before the trial expires. Unfortunately, I liked JIRA so much I already moved my entire business onto it, and now I'm in a bad spot. Lesson learned.
I have the same problem.
Daryl's answer is correct. Contact sales and give them the ID of your instance and they will fix it for you.
Good to know that the only way to accomplish anything in Atlassian support is to pay more money and go through sales. Nice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.