When I change the permissions scheme for one project it affects all projects. How can I avoid this?
Create a new permission scheme and associate it with the project you want to handle separately to the others.
Thank you for the response. I tried to figure this out in the Atlassian documentation but I traced it back to the (seemingly complicated) installation of something called Crucible. Do I need to install this in order to create a permission scheme?
Eh? No idea how you might have got there, that's quite a leap in the wrong direction!
All you need to do in your JIRA is separate out the schemes. Let's say you have the default scheme and it's called permissions-A. If you want to make project ABC work differently to project DEF, then you change the schemes for them. Create a new permission scheme called permissions-B, set it up the way you need it and associate it with the DEF.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.