I need to use Jira (Cloud) webhook when a ticket is created or updated, but it appears that its triggered even when a comment is added. My configuration is as follows:
Events:
- project in (TEST_PROJECT) – To limit the trigger to just one project
- Only “Issue created” and “Issue updated” are checked. – to limit the trigger only to when an issue is created or updated. By updates, I mean field or status changes.
- “Comment created” is not checked. – I do not want an email going on when comments are added.
But the behavior that I am observing is this:
- I am able to limit the webhook to a certain project
- I am able to trigger the webhook for issue creation and field changes
- But, the trigger occurs even when a comment is added, even though the “Comment created” option is unchecked.
How do I ensure that the trigger on comment doesnt happen?