I have several JMWE post functions that execute transitions on an issue. Some of these transitions are not of interest to the users (eg I have one that fires an event for a notification and adds a comment) and loop back to the same status. To avoid showing these to the users I have had the "hide from user" condition enabled. That was all working until relatively recently when post functions stopped being able to trigger hidden transitions. If I remove the "hide from user" condition it all works fine, but my users (bless them) get confused by the extra buttons.
I can solve some cases by introducing extra statuses and changing my loopy transitions to just take the issue out of the useless transition, but not all. How can I get transitions to hide from users but be accessible to the post functions as they were before?
The JMWE vendor has created https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-1059 to try to get this dealt with, but I'd like to speed the process if at all possible. I don't know a better way to contact Atlassian as I don't have access to our support licence details. Any thoughts?