Hi I started getting into the Agile Scrum Boards the last few days.
I started a sprint with some issues that I wanted to take out of that sprint and put in another sprint instead.
Some of the issues have many sub-tasks within them.
These issues all appear in the Issues Removed From Sprint section of the Sprint Report.
These issues cannot be added into any sprint of any board any more. Is there a way to clear out the information that links the issue to a sprint where it appears in the "Issue Removed From Sprint" area?
When I did try and move the issues to another sprint or remove them from the sprint I did get a message about Scope change where the issue would be removed and only appear in reports.
However the issues still have some unresolved sub-tasks that need to be finished.
Please could I get some assistance?