I need to create some content which can be kept confidential as it contains highly personal information. I'd like to use Confluence OnDemand - because I use it for publishing company content and like it a lot.
I know that in theory I can use permissions to restrict some content to specific users. But I am afraid:
- Making a mistake while posting and exposing personal information to the wrong users
- Administrators being able to see the content. I don't think they would do it maliciously, but might stumble on the content while (say) trying to fix a permissions problem.
So, I am currently planning to set up a completely separate Atlassian account for the confidential content. Anyone have a better idea? Is anyone using Confluence with (for example) HR content which includes salaries and payroll data? (This is not the content I need to create, but it has similar sensitivity.)
Also, if I do set up a second Atlassian account will those users (including myself) using both the main company account and the separate confidential account have problems using the same email address for two accounts?