I'd like to get a report that shows labels that DO NOT have a particular label. Is there a way to do a "not" in a page report or other type of page listing macro?
You could do a search like below. You could also use the search results macro to put it on a page. Just replace "{yourlabelhere}" with you label. The "/.*.*/" will return all pages and the "NOT labelText:{yourlabelhere}" will filter out any that have that label.
/.*.*/ NOT labelText:{yourlabelhere}
Where do I put that? I tried it in the search field and in a content macro for a page. I got errors/nothing.
Just put it in the top right search box. Keep in mind the "NOT" and "labelText" are case sensitive. So "not" or "labeltext" will not work.
The Content by Label Macro will allow you to exclude labels using the "-" sign, I believe - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Content+by+Label+Macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.