I cannot find the import workflow button. I exported my workflow as a workflow file not xml. So now I need to import it in other project. THe only buttons I see are add workflow which just creates empty workflow from scratch and import from marketplace. Your docs say "import workflow" in the workflow settings screen. But there is no button there.
Capture.PNG
Please verify the path. JIRA Administration -> Issues -> Workflows. I could see the option to import here.1.png
Then, it is clear that JIRA in cloud instance is not supporting this feature.
However, you can contact Atlassian cloud support for this.
Why do you need to import the workflow XML? You cannot do this in Cloud as it's a restricted function – https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-import-a-workflow-into-a-jira-cloud-application-779160755.html
Be sure to look at JIRA Cloud documentation, that way you won't be misled by the self-hosted documentation. – https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/jira-core-documentation-765593058.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.