Is there any way to reveal the entire file name? Or at least more of it? The attachments macro is displaying the list of attachments with very few characters in the title/name and then cutting them off with ellipses. But there is plenty of white space left over. So essentially I have a cut-off name that's indiscernable and an entire page-width leftover. Any ideas on how I could fix this? Thanks!
I believe this has to do with this bug:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-22002
I'm not sure if you are facing the same there. If you are, please comment on the bug report or read through the developers comments.
All the best.
Have the same issue.
After implementing the proposed fix CONF 22002 do I need to restart Confluence service?
Thanks,
Bruno
Shouldn't be. However you could try to clear your browser cache just in case it's still adopting the default stylesheet.
But this solution does not apply to OnDemand, correct?
I believe you can, go to <tt>Confluence Admin >> Stylesheet</tt>. and add the workaround there.
The fix CONF 22002 increases the column width somewhat but the attachment with long file name is truncated and have an ellipsis.
We are having the same issue with the file list blueprint making it virtually unusable. Is there a separate Jira issue for this?
See this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-22002 Atlassian still has not fixed this!!!!
No, this does not fix the issue yet. Atlassian has not fixed it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-22002
Attachment-table macro from the Table Plugin for Confluence might help. It is available for both OnDemand and Download.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.