Hi All.
Am thinking about moving to Jira and greenhopper from Assembla. But trying to work out how to model our software on to projects, components, versions and Sprints etc. I cant quite seem to work it out and so would like some advice that have worked with Jira and Greenhopper.
As a company we have a solution that is made up from a server component and a number of Clinet components. These all have differnet version numbers.
From what I can tell I cannot have versions on components only at the project level. Ok I could make a project for each of my clients and server etc so that they can have individual versions, but when it come to Spint planning in Greenhopper I cannot seem to create a sprint that spans multipule projects, for instance I add a feature to the server and implement the UI in the client as a sprint.
I am sure that some one has solved this before, and any advice would be greatfull.
Thanks
Marcus