HiI have multiple projects in JIRA and for some of them I want to have custom priority fields.In https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA042/Defining+%27Priority%27+Field+Values it describes how to define custom priority fields.But I haven't found a way to do this per project.From Administration->Project, I click on one project (let's say it's the XYZ)Then I click on "Configure": JIRA Project:XYZ (JIRA) (Configure)Then on the left "Issue Attributes", and then "Priorities". However if I edit a priority, this changes the priority for all the projects.
Priorities are common across projects. If you want different values for different projects, it is best to use a custom field.
See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-3821 for the improvement request. Only 8 years old and at the top of the request list.
Hi Vangelis,
as an alternative you can use Extended Schemes for JIRA, which provides schemes in context of Projects & Issue Types for: Priorities, Resolutions and Link Types. Additionally you can indicate Default Value for each scheme. Unfortunately so far it's available only on server.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.