I have gone to Field Configurations > Configure. I see how I can update fields to be required. How can I update a required field configuration to be optional?
CLick in the same place - it's an on/off toggle.
I'm not able to follow your instructions. There is no on/off toggle button. I think I am not on the correct screen. Can you please indicate which screen I should be able to see the on/off toggle button?
image2017-1-26 11:21:41.png
In your screenshot, look at "environment" - you see where it has the "required" link? That's a toggle. If you click it, you'll come back to the same place, but it will not show "optional" (and your users will have to fill in environment)
Some fields cannot be made mandatory or optional - you can see the Epic fields in there.
That's helpful... But here I have another situation. I don't see "required/optional" Options at all .. I see only Edit, Hide and Screen. Also this field is required in my workflow. Now I have to remove required conditions for this field throughout my workflow.
Any suggestions? @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.