This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Deleting a Sprint
Hi, as of now Sept 2016 can anybody help to delete sprint, in my TaskBoard backlog I have issues and I see some prev created Sprint10 (no issues), that Sprint is not active judging by dates, I don't have option to click on multi dots .... on the right and delete it, in its place I have some traffic lights icons like on pic, what do they mean
?? Thi ssp
sprint2.jpg
This all comes into view b'z we want to have issues from one big project be in multiple Sprints, is it possible ???? This is hard spec which we can't change: we plan to have one project for whole year, with like 150 issues and task and we want to put pieces of it into 2 weeks sprints.
I'm bit confused here, and we still on trial if it's matters, trying to build perfect configuration for our POC presentation.
Tx
M