My Kanban board is associated to a new workflow that I created. When I view the board screen the columns are not correctly representing the steps of the workflow.
what did I do wrong?
Thanks!
Workflows are associated with projects, not boards (with one exception). If you've changed the workflow status list, you need to reconfigure the board to pick it up, because it doesn't really know what you want from the changes.
If you have a "simplified" workflow, then yes, your workflow is more closely associated with your board, usually with a 1:1 status to column mapping, but depending on your changes, that might not update the columns and you'll need to do the mapping yourself.
Ok very good I see now what I need to do. thank you.
When you created the new workflow, did you publish it ?
You will need to publish your workflow after creating / updating it. Then only columns under the board configuration will show the status correctly.
Maybe I'm missing something, but this sounds like a simple column mapping issue.
Board --> Configure --> Columns --> Unmapped Statuses
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.