HI
The .csv import guide (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV) says that Original Estimate should be imported as seconds. I had a spread sheet with this estimate in days so I converted to seconds (<no. of days> * 86400). My .csv looks something like:
Summary,Original EstimateProject Managment Phase 1,432000
This resulted in an Original Estimate of 3w. I have tried multiple times and can't get it right.
Thanks,
Stephen
Have you taken the 1d = 8h into account?
I didn't. This has fixed it. Thank you.
Why would specifying 115200 seconds (32 hours, = 60 seconds x 60 minutes x 32 h) get imported as "32 m" ?
(and, I didn't realize 1d = 8h, but still.. even 7200 seconds comes in as 2m (rather than 60s x 120m = 2h)
also here 28800 gives me 1m, totally confused!
Changing defaut time tracking unit to hour fixed that issue.
Hello Kurt Wong.Where can I change the default time tracking unit as you mentionned earlier ?Is it a Administrator privilege ? Linked to project or JIRA software ?Thanks for your help,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.