Hi,
We have an automated rule in service desk where a user is alerted when a rule is matched. I can see from activity that the alert is created but it is not send by e-mail to the user. How can I make this happen?
Many thanks,
Ian
Hello Ian,Could you kindly share to us your automation rule with that goal (Screenshot).
In my tests, when the comments match a specific string, the issue is commented as _This issue requires your attention Username_ and I also receive an email about that I was mentioned in the issue as my automation rule is set to alert my user.
Paulo,
Is there any way to change the default text "This issue requires your attention"?
I'm keenly interested in knowing how to change the default "This issue requires your attention" so that I can put more relevance into it for pagerduty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.