Hi Friends,
i have create the tool by using the REST API to pull the data from JIRA but it is requires JIRA credential so i searched any other way to pull the data from JIRA. I got the "Webhook", but i could not find the any document related to that like " https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/" REST API documentation. Please update the link if you know and also i need to know whether it is works on JIRA On Demand.
Thanks,
Karthik A.
Wrong way around - webhooks are for doing things in other systems when something happens in Jira.
Of course, the remote system might be a Jira or other issue tracking system, so your webhook in your Jira could be creating an issue in another system, but you're likely to be using a REST call in that webhook.
See https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+Webhooks+Overview
Hi Nic,
If there is any restriction to mentioned the "URL" and Whether it is needs to be a valid one...
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
I required the detail about the URL field which we used for call back in the Webhook.
Karthik
Thanks for your update,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.