Is this feature available for onemand (aka jirastudio) ? Atlassian supports uses this feature for their own issue handling.
Hi Sven,
This is accomplished using Jelly scripts. Please see here for more information:
* http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation
Essentially, this is something that can be managed through the web interface of JIRA. However, Jelly scripts are currently a restricted function for JIRA OnDemand:
* http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
It does not appear there are plans to implement this in our hosted offering--yet.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Be well,
Jason HammonsAtlassian - San Francisco
Thanks.
but strange that one of the "key-features" of your own issue management is not available to hosted customers. of course I understand the technical limitations behind it. (otherwise you would drown in open/"not closed by customer" issues)
cheers
Sven
The equivalent of the jelly script can also be implemented using a program that use the jira remote API, ie a program you would write then schedule to run every 20 minutes or whatever.
I doubt Jelly will ever be enabled because it lets you do absolutely anything, if you know how.
Jamie is right about Jelly - I've been able to destroy test systems with it, and I wasn't even trying that hard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.