I have closed epics that still appear on the scrum board in plan modus (at the epic bar). Why is that and how can I remove them from there?
I found the answer in another entry
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/187262/how-to-filter-epics-on-agile-board
I have the same question
Found the answer by exploring the UI:
Even if the Epic issue is "DONE", it will show up in the Epics panel. To mark as done and remove from Epics panel in Backlog, you have to go to the Epic and there's a dropdown next to the name of the Epic to "Mark as Done":
Adding for others if the Mark as Done is not working.
The Epic must also be assigned to someone or at least that was preventing it from moving off the board even after it was marked as done for me.
Jira v7.13.5
I have hundreds of Epics that need tp be "Mark as Done"- so that they don't show up on my board. Can I use a query for this and bulk edit them ?
Thanks mate! That works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.