I have an Agile Scrum Board with multiple Projects.
I just split the Done column into separate Resolved and Closed columns, and I mapped the Issue Statuses accordingly. I did not change the Workflow or add new Statuses or anything. I have been prompted to re-index twice in the last week (and have done so), so this could also be related to that.
Quite unexpectedly, all the Charts in the Reports section are broken. All Reports display data as though none of my Issues have been Resolved or Closed. Further, the Plan view shows Resolved and Closed issues in the Backlog (correctly crossed out, but they should not appear at all).
The Issue data is correct, it just seems as though JIRA Agile is not properly displaying the Issues. Is this something I've done? Could this have been caused by an OnDemand update in the last week? Is there a way I can fix my JIRA Agile?