I am attempting to connect o out Redmine server so that I can import some project but keep getting a 401 unauthorized status. The username and password are correct and I can use them to connect to the site directly. Is there something else I need to do.
Hi Kurt,
If redmine is behind SSL:
I've also seen a similar problem in a topic regarding Redmine here, which was solved with:
I had introduced a new 'required' customized field for a bug in Redmine. Since Testrails was not passing that field, testrails was throwing this error. Once I removed the required check, I no longer got the error.
Could you verify if the above might not be affecting you as well?
I hope this helps!
Update: I was able to resolve this problem on my own. I need to enable the REST web service in Redmine then I was able to connect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.