I am a Confluence administrator, and i want to delete a Space that was created by a user but is currently removed. It seems that no matter i'm the administrator i cannot delete it. Is there a way to resolve this?
I included the URL to the page in the screenshot for your convenience.
To edit the space permissions, please try going to Confluence Admin> Space permissions and clicking the Manage Permissions link in the Individual Spaces list, next to the space you need to delete:
Hello Jordan,
Even confluence admins can be restricted from deleting space. The user who creates a space will be the space admin. Please try to change space permissions (give necessary space permissions to you) and try to delete.
Hi Swetha,
I cannot access the Permissions from Space tools -> Permissions it is not accessible to me.
Untitled.png
Is there another way i can grant myself permissions for this space?
Hi Jordan,
try this link. you can get to the space admin page directly.
<confluencepath>/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=<spacekey>
It's not an answer, sorry, but I have the same issue. Tried the link <confluencepath>/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=<spacekey> - it says - "You are not permitted to perform this operation."
Can anybody help?
It worked, thanks a lot! I'd never find this setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.