Hi:
I may be missing something obvious, but I really don't need the Welcome menu in the header. How does one disable it?
Please and thanks.
AG
I know I can edit it through this link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+the+Site+Welcome+Message, but we have the standalone not cloud version. You could give it a try and leave it empty...
Thanks for that but I didn't mean the Welcome message, rather the welcome menu.
Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 9.25.07 AM.png
To supply additional information, we're using the cloud version.
I tried deleting the default welcome message but it doesn't have any impact upon the welcome menu.
Hey Andy,
That is indeed odd because I don't recall that menu in Cloud (behind the firewall support engineer speaking in here ).
Could you please raise a support case to our Cloud support team at support.atlassian.com so they can have a closer look on that?
These two passwords are managed separately in Google Apps and OnDemand respectively.,,
Could you please raise a support case to our Cloud support team at support.atlassian.com so they can have a closer look on that? Thanks and Regards,?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.