Hi,
We have created multiple dashboard to our teams based on their requirement.
Tempo user time sheet gadget is working on one dashboard and not for other where in the user and period same.
The below error is shown when we try to display the gadget.
The resource https://innopark.atlassian.net/rest/tempo-rest/2.0/user/issues/, cannot be found.
Thanks
Neelima
Hi all – I'm having a similar problem. Though for me it's if I try adding any new time sheet widgets to the page. It's strange.
same issue for me too
I'm getting exact same issue
Same issue, no answer for you
Same here:
<status> <status-code>404</status-code> <message> null for uri: https://[account].atlassian.net/rest/tempo-rest/2.0/user/issues/ </message> </status>
Still not working!
Same issue here, in confluence pages and the dashboards. Quite a usefull option needed but not available
LOL - We just started having this issue in 2020! Any solution to speak of? Or just advise not to use?
We haven't used this since the errors. Not sure it's been fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.