Have a question of the the license of the JIRA email this issue plugin.
Does the user number mean how many outside users I can use this add-on to send notification to? Or it just stands for it must meet the JIRA user license. For example, if I have a 50 users license of JIRA, and I need to buy this plugin to use for sending outside emails to more than 2000 users, which level I need to buy? 50 users or 2000 users?
It may be a little bit complex of the environment we have. We create a entry in a website to let our customers submit bugs and redirect to the JIRA(issue collector). We currently want to send the creation/update/close notification to our customers if there are. Using share email can can work but I am wondering if it can have an automatic way to achieve that by using the "email this issue plugin", for we have already had a list of all customers' emails address and can grab the submitters' email once they have reported a bug. In addition, I also want to check the pricing question if we want to implement this plugin.