I cant seem to activate a new workflow that I just created.
If it's inactive it's because it's not been applied to any project. Is it part of a workflow scheme?
Has that workflow scheme been applied to a project?
This page can help you do that https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow
No I dont know how to do that.
Ok, start here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Activating+Workflow
A workflow scheme is what ties a workflow to an issue type. It decides what workflow each issue type has. Bugs may have a bug workflow, tasks may have a task workflow....
Decide which issue type(s), your workflow will be applied to then create a workflow scheme.
you list of available issue types if defined by your Issue Type scheme
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workflow+Schemes
then associate it with your project
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Activating+Workflow#ActivatingWorkflow-Associatingaworkflowschemewithaproject
if you have data already there, you will have to go through a short migration process
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.