I'm missing a number of icons from my Agile Board sidebar and I can't figure out why. I have a number of boards in JIRA (Ondemand). They're all fine except for one. The one board is missing the following:
- ...
- Issues
- Test Sessions
- Timesheets
- Invite Your Team
- Give Feedback
Also the icon at the top has changed. These all appear on my other boards.
Please compare screenshots:
The broken board:
image2015-8-20 9:41:59.png
And a normal board:
image2015-8-20 9:41:44.png
It's as if the whole board is now independent from the Project. Whereas other boards are associated directly to a project. I have tried playing around with the board configuration but can't seem to affect this issue.
The board used to be fine. However the icons changed a few days ago when I changed the project workflow. But I don't know how or why this would have changed the Agile board icons.
Can anyone help?