Hi,
Background:
We have a cloud installation with 25 users and 5 projects, working without issues
Issues:
Issue 1 path:
Issue 2 path:
Any suggestions?
I proved to re-index the project, re-index at JIRA Administration ... but without changes.
Issue 1 is happening because the new user doesn't have "Browse Users" global permission. Give that permission and userA can pick other users.
Not sure about issue 2. If you are able to pick a user, it should be a valid user. The user might not have assignable permissions and such, which could be a problem, but it will be a different error in that case.
Thanks for your feedback Jobin, you help me identify whats happening.
You were right, the new user has not "Browser Users" permission.
The other think I identified is the "Component Lead" fails when I picked up a non adminitrator user.
Could that make sense? It seams agains another permission
------------------------------------------------
I added that users to the "Administer Project" permission for the project but still the same problem
What exactly is the error in the second case? Maybe you can add a screenshot?
Sure, (I didn't uploaded yesterday because account limitations)
Please find attached.
Captura de pantalla 2016-06-09 a las 16.26.02.pngCaptura de pantalla 2016-06-09 a las 16.26.08.png
Best,
Hmm, I am not sure of this one. Does that user actually exist in JIRA? If so, does he have permissions in the project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.