Hi
I m trying to get information about issues of a specific project (SAPBO). The project exists and there re more than ten issues related with this. My Jira user has assigneed 6 issues related SAPBO project.
I ve used all the posibilities by jql query, and i get back two responses (error or zero issues). Here i show you what i had tried and the results:
"https://<MyHOST>/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=SAPBO" Error 400
"https://<MyHOST>/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=SAPBO" ZERO ISSUES
"https://<MyHOST>/rest/api/2/search?project=SAPBO"ZERO ISSUES
"https://<MyHOST>/rest/api/2/search?jql=assignee=fjmystal" Error 400
"https://<MyHOST>/rest/api/2/search?jql=assignee=fjmystal" ZERO ISSUES
I don't think your REST JQL is incorrect, I suspect it's that you are logging in as a user who doesn't have permission to see the project.
On my Jira instance I'm successfully using this syntax:
http://<MyHOST>/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=project%20=%20%22SAPBO%22
You could consider using a REST-Tool (like the Plugin "RESTclient" for Firefox") to check the syntax of your REST-calls
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.