If I have a single project but link two accounts to It, how do the team indicate which account they are logging their time against?
You can assign the Account field per issue, which makes it automatically log against the right account.
There's also a way of logging the Account per worklog, which makes it possible to select the appropriate account at Worklog level. More information about that can be found here: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Account+as+a+Worklog+Attribute
Thanks how do you configure the account drop down to appear on the TEMPO log work screen?
I have updated my answer with information on that. I must point out I have no experience on using this feature. As far as I know you can log work against an account in the work log field, but if none is selected the account that has been set on issue level will be logged against.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.