I am trying to build a filter to run a subscription on. The parameters are:
- Within a specific project
- is a specific issuetype
- has a specific label
- and finally, one of a few statuses with special conditions.
The last item is giving me problems. I would like to state is not 1 of 5 different statuses out of 11 total in the workflow, then if it is another 1 of the remaining 6 statuses, it must have been updated within the last week.
Here is my query:
project = IM AND issuetype = "Client Implementation" AND labels = VHA AND (Status not in ("Declined Training / Live", "Client Cancelled", Closed, "Implementation Cancelled", Duplicate) OR (status = Live AND updated > startOfWeek(-1)))
- I have items 1, 2 and 3 covered
- When I start 4, i state the 5 statuses it must NOT be in
- I then state it can be this other state, but NOT unless it was updated in the last week
All statuses in workflow are:
- Open
- Assigned
- Welcome Package Sent
- In Training
- Training Complete/Not Live
- Declined Training / Live
- Duplicate
- Client Cancelled
- Implementation Cancelled
- Closed
- Live
So, the goal is to display all tickets with project IM, issue type Client Implementation, label VHA with statuses Open, Assigned, Welcome Package Sent, In Training, Training Complete/Not Live or Live (but was updated within the last week).
I've tried the following to the query above:
- As is
- I receive 3 tickets with remaining statuses that are not Live
- But I receive ALL of my live. Some of which was last updated months ago
- Change the "OR" to "AND"
- I do not receive the 3 tickets with remaining statuses that are not Live
- But I receive 4 valid Live tickets
- Change the operator > to < for the update statement
- Remove encasing parens for the status check
- I receive a ton of tickets not in scope.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.