Hello,
How can I have systm administration right ?
I can't delete or modified a space create by one of my user,
Thanks
on onDemand you won't be given system admin rights.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand#RestrictedFunctionsinAtlassianOnDemand-Confluence
You will have to ask the user to make you an admin of the space or get help from Atlassian support.
System Administrator permissions is reserverd to engineers for troubleshooting purpose as mentioned here. However, your administrator rights should allow to do that. Please do refer to this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Deleting+a+Page
The admin can grant full permissions to such users through confluence admin > global permissions.
Please contact your admin to provide you such permissions.
Hello
I'm the admin :-)
I can delete user's but can't delete the space that they create ( operation denied)
Other question, is it possible to take off the possibility to create personnal page for users ?
thanks a lot
I can't delete user's but not delete the space that they create ( operation denied)
There is no need for system administrator permission. Normal administrator permission is sufficient.
Go to:
You can delete the space from the Space Tools section by going to Overview -> Delete Space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.