My JIRA site I just created has no dashboards menu item. Also I never see the system dashboard after I login. I only get the welcome dashboard with the title "Build awesome products with JIRA Software".
Hello Manuel, to see other dashboard, you can click ˜Dashboards˜, then ˜Manage Dashboards˜ on the top of the page and filter by the most popular or the search box. After that step, you can add it as a favorite.
Hi! I have exactly same problem, I cannot see any dashboard link or reference. I am attaching the screen I see so that you can see the problem. Is there any license problem maybe?
Thanks a lot
I have the same problem. New users do not have a Dashboards drop-down menu. Instead, there's a "Welcome" link. Clicking on it simply takes users to the default welcome page. How do I enable dashboards for new users??
I contacted support. They had a new feature that somehow disabled the dashboard menu item. They fixed the issue on their side pretty quick.
Thanks for the info!
Well, I do not see any change, same problem persists. Did they say if this was an immediate fix?
I did not have to do anything. It seems they changed something on their end once I contacted support directly. Did you open a ticket with Atlassian?
Where do I do that? Can you informe me please?
https://support.atlassian.com/customer/servicedesk-portal
Thanks Linda
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.